This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall couponamazing for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall couponamazing from your systemcouponamazing.com
. Further information on couponamazing.com can be seen here
. More data about the program couponamazing can be found at http://www.couponamazing.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\couponamazing folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for couponamazing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\couponamazing\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 454.50 KB (465408 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of couponamazing. They take an average of 521.68 KB (534199
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current web page applies to couponamazing version 1.1358042420
alone. For other couponamazing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
couponamazing is a program marketed by the software company couponamazing.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall couponamazing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete couponamazing from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate couponamazing or simply click the Search feature and type in "couponamazing". If it exists on your system the couponamazing app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select couponamazing in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding couponamazing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for couponamazing:
- The software company is: http://www.couponamazing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\couponamazing\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall couponamazing.
8. After removing couponamazing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong couponamazing that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling couponamazing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall couponamazing by couponamazing.com from your computer, nor are we saying that couponamazing by couponamazing.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall couponamazing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 22:33:04.437