couponamazing is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall couponamazing from your systemcouponamazing.com
. Additional info about couponamazing.com can be read here
. More details about couponamazing can be seen at http://www.couponamazing.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\couponamazing directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling couponamazing is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\couponamazing\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 454.50 KB (465408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of couponamazing. They take about 521.68 KB (534196
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This data is about couponamazing version 1.1356632421
only. Click on the links below for other couponamazing versions:
...click to view all...
couponamazing is an application by couponamazing.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove couponamazing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall couponamazing with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate couponamazing or simply click the Search field and type in "couponamazing". If it is installed on your PC the couponamazing program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select couponamazing in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about couponamazing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for couponamazing:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.couponamazing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\couponamazing\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall couponamazing.
8. After uninstalling couponamazing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of couponamazing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing couponamazing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove couponamazing by couponamazing.com from your computer, nor are we saying that couponamazing by couponamazing.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove couponamazing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 21:46:28.703