This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall cleanlab Toolbar for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall cleanlab Toolbar from your systemcleanlab
. Check out here
for more info on cleanlab. Please follow http://cleanlab.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on cleanlab Toolbar on cleanlab's website. cleanlab Toolbar is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\cleanlab directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. cleanlab Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\cleanlab\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 95.29 KB (97576 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
cleanlab Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk:
This data is about cleanlab Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of cleanlab Toolbar:
cleanlab Toolbar is an application released by cleanlab. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove cleanlab Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete cleanlab Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find cleanlab Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "cleanlab Toolbar". If it exists on your system the cleanlab Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click cleanlab Toolbar in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about cleanlab Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for cleanlab Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://cleanlab.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\cleanlab\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove cleanlab Toolbar.
8. After removing cleanlab Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong cleanlab Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing cleanlab Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove cleanlab Toolbar by cleanlab from your PC, nor are we saying that cleanlab Toolbar by cleanlab is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove cleanlab Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:24:02.257