This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall cleanlab Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall cleanlab Toolbar from your PCcleanlab
. More information about cleanlab can be read here
. More details about the app cleanlab Toolbar can be found at http://cleanlab.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the cleanlab Toolbar program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\cleanlab directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for cleanlab Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\cleanlab\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file occupies 95.29 KB (97576 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in cleanlab Toolbar. They occupy 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to cleanlab Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other cleanlab Toolbar releases:
cleanlab Toolbar is an application offered by the software company cleanlab. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase cleanlab Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove cleanlab Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find cleanlab Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "cleanlab Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the cleanlab Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you select cleanlab Toolbar in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding cleanlab Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for cleanlab Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://cleanlab.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\cleanlab\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove cleanlab Toolbar.
8. After removing cleanlab Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of cleanlab Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling cleanlab Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall cleanlab Toolbar by cleanlab from your computer, nor are we saying that cleanlab Toolbar by cleanlab is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall cleanlab Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:33:33.897