ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemDitt företagsnamn
. Additional info about Ditt företagsnamn can be found here
. Further information about ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. ccc-core-static's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which take 3.75 MB (3932672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0421.657.10561
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application released by Ditt företagsnamn. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by Ditt företagsnamn from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by Ditt företagsnamn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:24:53.827