You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCDitt företagsnamn
. You can find out more on Ditt företagsnamn or check for application updates here
. More information about the app ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. ccc-core-static's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.86 MB (4043264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2009.0625.1812.30825
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by the software company Ditt företagsnamn. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by Ditt företagsnamn from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by Ditt företagsnamn is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 20:19:13.420