This web page contains complete information on how to remove bluefin Desktop for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall bluefin Desktop from your PCSuperchips Ltd
. You can find out more on Superchips Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about the program bluefin Desktop can be found at http://www.superchips.co.uk
. bluefin Desktop is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. bluefin Desktop's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.30 MB (1360896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of bluefin Desktop. They occupy an average of 2.88 MB (3023200
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (419.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of bluefin Desktop. For other bluefin Desktop versions please click below:
bluefin Desktop is a program marketed by Superchips Ltd. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase bluefin Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete bluefin Desktop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find bluefin Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "bluefin Desktop". If it exists on your system the bluefin Desktop program will be found very quickly. When you select bluefin Desktop in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding bluefin Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for bluefin Desktop:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.superchips.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove bluefin Desktop.
8. After uninstalling bluefin Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong bluefin Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing bluefin Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall bluefin Desktop by Superchips Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that bluefin Desktop by Superchips Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall bluefin Desktop supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 10:40:46.903