This info is about bluefin Desktop for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall bluefin Desktop from your systemSuperchips Ltd
. Check out here
where you can read more on Superchips Ltd. More info about the app bluefin Desktop can be seen at http://www.superchips.co.uk
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove bluefin Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.30 MB (1360896 bytes) on disk.
bluefin Desktop is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.88 MB (3022688
bytes) on disk:
- setup.exe (418.97 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
The current web page applies to bluefin Desktop version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other bluefin Desktop versions:
bluefin Desktop is a program by Superchips Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove bluefin Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove bluefin Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find bluefin Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "bluefin Desktop". If it exists on your system the bluefin Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select bluefin Desktop in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about bluefin Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for bluefin Desktop:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.superchips.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\bluefin Desktop\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove bluefin Desktop.
8. After removing bluefin Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong bluefin Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing bluefin Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall bluefin Desktop by Superchips Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that bluefin Desktop by Superchips Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall bluefin Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 15:38:36.900