blekko search bar
blekko search bar is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall blekko search bar from your systemVisicom Media Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Visicom Media Inc.. blekko search bar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\blekkotb_014 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. blekko search bar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\blekkotb_014\uninstall.exe. dtuser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 251.00 KB (257024 bytes) on disk.
blekko search bar contains of the executables below. They occupy 589.19 KB (603335
bytes) on disk.
- dtuser.exe (251.00 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (99.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (238.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of blekko search bar. You can find below a few links to other blekko search bar releases:
...click to view all...
blekko search bar is a program released by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase blekko search bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall blekko search bar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find blekko search bar or simply click the Search feature and type in "blekko search bar". If it is installed on your PC the blekko search bar program will be found automatically. When you select blekko search bar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding blekko search bar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove blekko search bar.
8. After removing blekko search bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of blekko search bar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing blekko search bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove blekko search bar by Visicom Media Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that blekko search bar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove blekko search bar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 19:57:54.570