blekko search bar
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove blekko search bar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall blekko search bar from your systemVisicom Media Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Visicom Media Inc.. blekko search bar is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\blekkotb_001 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall blekko search bar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\blekkotb_001\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 251.00 KB (257024 bytes) on disk and is titled dtuser.exe.
blekko search bar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 589.19 KB (603330
bytes) on disk.
- dtuser.exe (251.00 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (99.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (238.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of blekko search bar. You can find below info on other releases of blekko search bar:
...click to view all...
blekko search bar is a program offered by Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall blekko search bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase blekko search bar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate blekko search bar or simply click the Search field and type in "blekko search bar". The blekko search bar app will be found very quickly. After you click blekko search bar in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about blekko search bar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove blekko search bar.
8. After removing blekko search bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong blekko search bar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing blekko search bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall blekko search bar by Visicom Media Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that blekko search bar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall blekko search bar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:19:01.550