avast! Pro Antivirus
You can find on this page details on how to remove avast! Pro Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. Check out here
for more info on Alwil Software. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for avast! Pro Antivirus is C:\Program. The program's main executable file has a size of 74.55 KB (76336 bytes) on disk and is named netcfg_x64.exe.
avast! Pro Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 74.55 KB (76336
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.507.0
of avast! Pro Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other avast! Pro Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove avast! Pro Antivirus from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
avast! Pro Antivirus is a program released by Alwil Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate avast! Pro Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Pro Antivirus". The avast! Pro Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select avast! Pro Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Pro Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Pro Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Pro Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Pro Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 18:48:39.773