avast! Pro Antivirus
This info is about avast! Pro Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. You can find out more on Alwil Software or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5" directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove avast! Pro Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. netcfg_x64.exe is the avast! Pro Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes approximately 61.05 KB (62512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside avast! Pro Antivirus. They take about 61.05 KB (62512
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (61.05 KB)
The current page applies to avast! Pro Antivirus version 5.0.418.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Pro Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\avast! Pro Antivirus
- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastUI.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\avast! Pro Antivirus\avast! Pro Antivirus.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\avast! Pro Antivirus.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
avast! Pro Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Alwil Software. Some people want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase avast! Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase avast! Pro Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Pro Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Pro Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Pro Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click avast! Pro Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Pro Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Pro Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Pro Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Pro Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Pro Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Pro Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Pro Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 17:54:45.057