This page is about assist Self-help for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall assist Self-help from your systemInfosys
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Infosys. Further information about assist Self-help can be found at http://www.infosys.com/
. assist Self-help is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\assist Self-help folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling assist Self-help is C:\Program Files (x86)\assist Self-help\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. assist Self-help's main file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and is named sdckillw.exe.
The executables below are part of assist Self-help. They take about 5.10 MB (5349024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (687.34 KB)
- sdckillw.exe (52.00 KB)
- sprtcmd.exe (272.41 KB)
- sprtrunsa.exe (505.91 KB)
- sprtsvc.exe (538.91 KB)
- sprttrig64.exe (88.91 KB)
- tgshell.exe (280.91 KB)
- tgsrvc.exe (244.41 KB)
- wificfg.exe (212.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- pskill.exe (457.61 KB)
The current page applies to assist Self-help version 1.6.1703.27
only. You can find below info on other application versions of assist Self-help:
assist Self-help is an application offered by Infosys. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall assist Self-help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase assist Self-help from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate assist Self-help or simply activate the Search feature and type in "assist Self-help". The assist Self-help program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click assist Self-help in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about assist Self-help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for assist Self-help:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.infosys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\assist Self-help\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove assist Self-help.
8. After removing assist Self-help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong assist Self-help which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling assist Self-help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall assist Self-help by Infosys from your computer, we are not saying that assist Self-help by Infosys is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall assist Self-help supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:33:35.357