You can find below details on how to uninstall Zune for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Zune from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Zune is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Zune directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Zune is C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneSetup.exe /x. Zune.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 165.13 KB (169088 bytes) on disk.
Zune is composed of the following executables which take 6.08 MB (6376832
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Zune.exe (165.13 KB)
- ZuneConfig.exe (43.13 KB)
- ZuneEnc.exe (38.63 KB)
- ZuneLauncher.exe (153.63 KB)
- ZuneNss.exe (4.88 MB)
- ZuneSetup.exe (810.63 KB)
- ZuneShare.exe (18.63 KB)
This data is about Zune version 03.01.0620.01
alone. For other Zune versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Zune you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Zune:
- C:\Program Files\Zune
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Zune
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\ALL FOLDERS\Video Recovery\Unknown folder\Zune
- C:\Program Files\Zune\Arrow.gif
- C:\Program Files\Zune\Background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Zune\Drivers\Zune\cs-CZ\cs-CZ-ZuneCoInst.dll.mui
- C:\Program Files\Zune\Drivers\Zune\da-DK\da-DK-ZuneCoInst.dll.mui
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\c:|Program Files|Zune|Zune.exe
Zune is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Zune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Zune from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zune or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zune". The Zune program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zune in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Zune, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zune.
8. After uninstalling Zune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zune which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zune using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zune by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Zune by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zune in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-18 05:30:19.310