This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Zuma's Revenge for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Zuma's Revenge from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Zuma's Revenge on WildTangent's website. Usually the Zuma's Revenge program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Zuma's Revenge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Zuma's Revenge\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zuma's Revenge. ZumasRevenge-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.49 MB (13101104 bytes) on disk.
Zuma's Revenge is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.65 MB (13268798
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (163.76 KB)
- ZumasRevenge-WT.exe (12.49 MB)
This web page is about Zuma's Revenge version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Zuma's Revenge versions please click below:
Zuma's Revenge is a program by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Zuma's Revenge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Zuma's Revenge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zuma's Revenge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zuma's Revenge". If it exists on your system the Zuma's Revenge program will be found very quickly. After you click Zuma's Revenge in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Zuma's Revenge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zuma's Revenge:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Zuma's Revenge\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zuma's Revenge.
8. After uninstalling Zuma's Revenge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zuma's Revenge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zuma's Revenge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zuma's Revenge by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Zuma's Revenge by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zuma's Revenge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:20:05.820