You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Zuma's Revenge for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Zuma's Revenge from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. More information about the software Zuma's Revenge can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Zuma's Revenge is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Zuma's Revenge folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Zuma's Revenge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Zuma's Revenge\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 163.37 KB (167294 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Zuma's Revenge. They occupy about 12.65 MB (13264814
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
- ZumasRevenge-WT.exe (12.49 MB)
The current page applies to Zuma's Revenge version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Zuma's Revenge versions:
Zuma's Revenge is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Zuma's Revenge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Zuma's Revenge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zuma's Revenge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zuma's Revenge". If it is installed on your PC the Zuma's Revenge program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Zuma's Revenge in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Zuma's Revenge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zuma's Revenge:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Zuma's Revenge\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zuma's Revenge.
8. After removing Zuma's Revenge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zuma's Revenge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zuma's Revenge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zuma's Revenge by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Zuma's Revenge by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zuma's Revenge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:25.023