Zrychlenie PC is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Zrychlenie PC from your systemOptimal Software s.r.o.
. More data about Optimal Software s.r.o. can be read here
. Click on http://www.pcspeedup.com
to get more data about Zrychlenie PC on Optimal Software s.r.o.'s website. Zrychlenie PC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Zrychlenie PC directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Zrychlenie PC is C:\Program Files\Zrychlenie PC\unins000.exe. PCSULauncher.exe is the Zrychlenie PC's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 133.95 KB (137160 bytes) on disk.
Zrychlenie PC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.48 MB (2599144
bytes) on disk.
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (395.45 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.45 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Zrychlenie PC. For more Zrychlenie PC versions please click below:
Zrychlenie PC is a program offered by Optimal Software s.r.o.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Zrychlenie PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Zrychlenie PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zrychlenie PC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zrychlenie PC". The Zrychlenie PC program will be found very quickly. When you select Zrychlenie PC in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Zrychlenie PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zrychlenie PC:
- The software company is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zrychlenie PC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zrychlenie PC.
8. After removing Zrychlenie PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zrychlenie PC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zrychlenie PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zrychlenie PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Zrychlenie PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zrychlenie PC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 19:01:02.340