Zrychlenie PC is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Zrychlenie PC from your PCOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Go over here
for more details on Optimal Software s.r.o.. More information about Zrychlenie PC can be seen at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zrychlenie PC folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Zrychlenie PC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Zrychlenie PC\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 134.16 KB (137376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Zrychlenie PC. They occupy 2.42 MB (2536872
bytes) on disk.
- PCSULauncher.exe (134.16 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.66 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (843.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Zrychlenie PC. For other Zrychlenie PC versions please click below:
Zrychlenie PC is a program marketed by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Zrychlenie PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Zrychlenie PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zrychlenie PC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zrychlenie PC". The Zrychlenie PC application will be found very quickly. When you select Zrychlenie PC in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zrychlenie PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zrychlenie PC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zrychlenie PC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zrychlenie PC.
8. After removing Zrychlenie PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zrychlenie PC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zrychlenie PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zrychlenie PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Zrychlenie PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zrychlenie PC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-07 11:23:24.267