ZoneAlarm Free Firewall
ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall from your PCCheck Point
. You can read more on Check Point or check for application updates here
. Usually the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall program is found in the C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. The application's main executable file occupies 71.67 KB (73392 bytes) on disk and is named zatray.exe.
The executable files below are part of ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. They occupy about 3.29 MB (3449896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- multifix.exe (29.67 KB)
- userdump.exe (88.38 KB)
- vsmon.exe (2.33 MB)
- zatray.exe (71.67 KB)
- cpinfo.exe (337.29 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (258.67 KB)
- osrbang.exe (65.50 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (63.89 KB)
The current web page applies to ZoneAlarm Free Firewall version 11.0.000.020
only. Click on the links below for other ZoneAlarm Free Firewall versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\DataStruct.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\diagnostics\cp_ini\za_base.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\diagnostics\cp_ini\za_fulldumps.ini
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoneAlarm Free Firewall
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoneAlarm Free Firewall\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoneAlarm Free Firewall\InstallLocation
ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is an application marketed by the software company Check Point. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZoneAlarm Free Firewall or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZoneAlarm Free Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall app will be found automatically. After you click ZoneAlarm Free Firewall in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
8. After uninstalling ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ZoneAlarm Free Firewall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm Free Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by Check Point from your computer, we are not saying that ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by Check Point is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-25 18:29:57.670