ZoneAlarm Free Firewall
This page is about ZoneAlarm Free Firewall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall from your systemCheck Point
. Open here
for more details on Check Point. ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. ZoneAlarm Free Firewall's main file takes around 260.10 KB (266344 bytes) and is called DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe.
The executables below are part of ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. They occupy an average of 318.10 KB (325736
bytes) on disk.
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (260.10 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.000.054
of ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. You can find below info on other releases of ZoneAlarm Free Firewall:
...click to view all...
ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is an application offered by Check Point. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ZoneAlarm Free Firewall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ZoneAlarm Free Firewall or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZoneAlarm Free Firewall". If it is installed on your PC the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall application will be found very quickly. When you select ZoneAlarm Free Firewall in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
8. After removing ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm Free Firewall that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm Free Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by Check Point from your PC, we are not saying that ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by Check Point is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:26:34.217