ZoneAlarm Free Firewall
This page is about ZoneAlarm Free Firewall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall from your systemCheck Point
. Open here
for more details on Check Point. ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. ZoneAlarm Free Firewall's main file takes around 260.10 KB (266344 bytes) and is called DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe.
The executables below are part of ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. They occupy an average of 318.10 KB (325736
bytes) on disk.
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (260.10 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.000.054
of ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. You can find below info on other releases of ZoneAlarm Free Firewall:
...click to view all...
ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is an application offered by Check Point. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ZoneAlarm Free Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ZoneAlarm Free Firewall with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZoneAlarm Free Firewall or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZoneAlarm Free Firewall". If it exists on your system the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall app will be found automatically. After you click ZoneAlarm Free Firewall in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall.
8. After removing ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm Free Firewall that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm Free Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by Check Point from your PC, we are not saying that ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by Check Point is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZoneAlarm Free Firewall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:26:34.217