ZOC Terminal 7.0
ZOC Terminal 7.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ZOC Terminal 7.0 from your systemEmTec Innovative Software
. Further information on EmTec Innovative Software can be seen here
. More details about ZOC Terminal 7.0 can be found at http://www.emtec.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ZOC Terminal 7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC7\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. zoc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.79 MB (3971552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ZOC Terminal 7.0. They take about 4.41 MB (4624224
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (590.97 KB)
- ssh.exe (17.47 KB)
- sshsession.exe (12.97 KB)
- telnet.exe (15.97 KB)
- zoc.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.08.1
of ZOC Terminal 7.0. You can find below info on other application versions of ZOC Terminal 7.0:
...click to view all...
ZOC Terminal 7.0 is a program released by EmTec Innovative Software. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ZOC Terminal 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ZOC Terminal 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZOC Terminal 7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZOC Terminal 7.0". The ZOC Terminal 7.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ZOC Terminal 7.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ZOC Terminal 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZOC Terminal 7.0:
- The software company is: http://www.emtec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC7\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZOC Terminal 7.0.
8. After removing ZOC Terminal 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ZOC Terminal 7.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZOC Terminal 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZOC Terminal 7.0 by EmTec Innovative Software from your computer, we are not saying that ZOC Terminal 7.0 by EmTec Innovative Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ZOC Terminal 7.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:48:38.580