ZOC Terminal 7.0
ZOC Terminal 7.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ZOC Terminal 7.0 from your systemEmTec Innovative Software
. You can read more on EmTec Innovative Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to ZOC Terminal 7.0 at http://www.emtec.com
. ZOC Terminal 7.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC7 directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC7\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ZOC Terminal 7.0. zoc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.29 MB (2399232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ZOC Terminal 7.0. They occupy about 2.89 MB (3026704
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (586.27 KB)
- ssh.exe (11.00 KB)
- sshsession.exe (6.50 KB)
- telnet.exe (9.00 KB)
- zoc.exe (2.29 MB)
The current page applies to ZOC Terminal 7.0 version 7.04.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ZOC Terminal 7.0:
...click to view all...
ZOC Terminal 7.0 is a program marketed by the software company EmTec Innovative Software. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ZOC Terminal 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ZOC Terminal 7.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZOC Terminal 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZOC Terminal 7.0". The ZOC Terminal 7.0 program will be found automatically. After you click ZOC Terminal 7.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZOC Terminal 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZOC Terminal 7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.emtec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZOC7\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZOC Terminal 7.0.
8. After removing ZOC Terminal 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZOC Terminal 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ZOC Terminal 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZOC Terminal 7.0 by EmTec Innovative Software from your computer, we are not saying that ZOC Terminal 7.0 by EmTec Innovative Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZOC Terminal 7.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-11 01:59:55.530