You can find below detailed information on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://yourfiledownloader.org
. More info about http://yourfiledownloader.org can be found here
. You can see more info on YourFileDownloader at http://yourfiledownloader.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall YourFileDownloader. The program's main executable file is titled YourFileDownloader.exe and its approximative size is 470.61 KB (481904 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with YourFileDownloader. They take about 4.72 MB (4954304
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.96 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (470.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.38
of YourFileDownloader. You can find here a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is a program marketed by the software company http://yourfiledownloader.org. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove YourFileDownloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader program will be found very quickly. When you select YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://yourfiledownloader.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:40:08.740