You can find below detailed information on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://yourfiledownloader.org
. More info about http://yourfiledownloader.org can be found here
. You can see more info on YourFileDownloader at http://yourfiledownloader.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall YourFileDownloader. The program's main executable file is titled YourFileDownloader.exe and its approximative size is 470.61 KB (481904 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with YourFileDownloader. They take about 4.72 MB (4954304
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.96 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (470.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.38
of YourFileDownloader. You can find here a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is a program marketed by the software company http://yourfiledownloader.org. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove YourFileDownloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader application will be found very quickly. When you select YourFileDownloader in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://yourfiledownloader.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:40:08.740