YourFileDownloader is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://yourfiledownloader.org
. Go over here
where you can get more info on http://yourfiledownloader.org. Click on http://yourfiledownloader.org
to get more information about YourFileDownloader on http://yourfiledownloader.org's website. YourFileDownloader is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall YourFileDownloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. YourFileDownloader's primary file takes about 470.61 KB (481904 bytes) and is named YourFileDownloader.exe.
The following executables are installed beside YourFileDownloader. They take about 4.24 MB (4442104
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.47 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (470.61 KB)
This data is about YourFileDownloader version 2.14.36
alone. You can find here a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\htmlayout.dll
YourFileDownloader is a program by http://yourfiledownloader.org. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove YourFileDownloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. When you select YourFileDownloader in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://yourfiledownloader.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org from your computer, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-13 05:25:42.457