YourFileDownloader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfiledownloader.net/
. More information on http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/ can be found here
. You can see more info related to YourFileDownloader at http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. YourFileDownloader's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 471.11 KB (482416 bytes) on disk and is titled YourFile.exe.
YourFileDownloader is composed of the following executables which take 8.53 MB (8948136
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.77 MB)
- YourFile.exe (471.11 KB)
The current page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.14.34
alone. Click on the links below for other YourFileDownloader versions:
YourFileDownloader is an application released by the software company http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/. Some people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove YourFileDownloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. When you click YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/ from your PC, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/ is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 16:19:45.863