This web page is about YourFileDownloader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfiledownloader.net/
. Additional info about http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/ can be read here
. More info about the software YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 471.11 KB (482416 bytes) on disk and is called YourFile.exe.
YourFileDownloader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.54 MB (8957624
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.78 MB)
- YourFile.exe (471.11 KB)
The current page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.14.33
only. You can find below info on other releases of YourFileDownloader:
YourFileDownloader is a program offered by http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove YourFileDownloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader application will be found automatically. When you click YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/ from your computer, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfiledownloader.net/ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-08 20:46:04.037