YouTube Downloader 2.7
This info is about YouTube Downloader 2.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7 from your PCBienneSoft
. Take a look here
for more details on BienneSoft. You can read more about about YouTube Downloader 2.7 at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing YouTube Downloader 2.7 is C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk and is called YouTubeDownloader.exe.
YouTube Downloader 2.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.58 MB (6903792
bytes) on disk:
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.47 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (488.00 KB)
This web page is about YouTube Downloader 2.7 version 2.7
only. For other YouTube Downloader 2.7 versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7 from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\YouTube Downloader
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\YouTube Downloader\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\YouTube Downloader\Web site.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\YouTube Downloader\YouTube Downloader Help.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\YouTube Downloader\YouTube Downloader.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\YouTube Downloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\YouTube Downloader
YouTube Downloader 2.7 is a program offered by BienneSoft. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove YouTube Downloader 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase YouTube Downloader 2.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YouTube Downloader 2.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.7". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Downloader 2.7 application will be found automatically. After you select YouTube Downloader 2.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding YouTube Downloader 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.7:
- The software company is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7 by BienneSoft from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.7 by BienneSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 02:23:35.203