YouTube Downloader 2.7
YouTube Downloader 2.7 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7 from your computerBienneSoft
. More data about BienneSoft can be seen here
. More information about YouTube Downloader 2.7 can be seen at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. Usually the YouTube Downloader 2.7 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenTree Applications\YTD Video Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove YouTube Downloader 2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenTree Applications\YTD Video Downloader\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. YouTubeDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk.
YouTube Downloader 2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.24 MB (8645008
bytes) on disk.
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.47 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (488.00 KB)
- ytd.exe (1.66 MB)
This data is about YouTube Downloader 2.7 version 4.8.9
alone. For other YouTube Downloader 2.7 versions please click below:
YouTube Downloader 2.7 is a program marketed by BienneSoft. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove YouTube Downloader 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete YouTube Downloader 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.7". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Downloader 2.7 program will be found automatically. After you select YouTube Downloader 2.7 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about YouTube Downloader 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenTree Applications\YTD Video Downloader\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Downloader 2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7 by BienneSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube Downloader 2.7 by BienneSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 21:34:10.140