YouTube Downloader 2.6.5
This info is about YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 from your PCBienneSoft
. Further information on BienneSoft can be found here
. Please follow http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
if you want to read more on YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 on BienneSoft's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.5. YouTubeDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 472.00 KB (483328 bytes) on disk.
YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 6.71 MB (7032255
bytes) on disk:
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.44 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (472.00 KB)
This page is about YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 version 2.6.5
only. Click on the links below for other YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 versions:
YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 is a program marketed by the software company BienneSoft. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.6.5". If it exists on your system the YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about YouTube Downloader 2.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.6.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.5.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 by BienneSoft from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 by BienneSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:10:13.403