YouTube Downloader 2.6.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 from your systemBienneSoft
. Check out here
for more details on BienneSoft. More info about the software YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 can be found at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenTree Applications\YTD Video Downloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenTree Applications\YTD Video Downloader\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. YouTubeDownloader.exe is the YouTube Downloader 2.6.5's primary executable file and it occupies close to 472.00 KB (483328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in YouTube Downloader 2.6.5. They occupy 8.37 MB (8775423
bytes) on disk.
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.44 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (472.00 KB)
- ytd.exe (1.66 MB)
The current web page applies to YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 version 4.9
only. Click on the links below for other YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 versions:
YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 is a program marketed by the software company BienneSoft. Some users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.6.5". The YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding YouTube Downloader 2.6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.6.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenTree Applications\YTD Video Downloader\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.5.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 by BienneSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 by BienneSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-08 08:20:20.333