This info is about Yandex for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yandex from your PCYANDEX LLC
. Check out here
for more details on YANDEX LLC. Yandex is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Yandex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\22.0.1106.241\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --verbose-logging. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. browser.exe is the Yandex's primary executable file and it takes about 1.37 MB (1436976 bytes) on disk.
Yandex is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.23 MB (5489224
bytes) on disk:
- browser.exe (1.37 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (148.38 KB)
- crash_service.exe (923.30 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.24 MB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Yandex version 22.0.1106.241
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Yandex:
...click to view all...
Yandex is an application offered by YANDEX LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Yandex from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yandex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yandex". The Yandex program will be found automatically. After you select Yandex in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Yandex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yandex.
8. After removing Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yandex that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yandex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yandex by YANDEX LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Yandex by YANDEX LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yandex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 03:41:55.697