This info is about Yandex for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yandex from your PCYANDEX LLC
. Check out here
for more details on YANDEX LLC. Yandex is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Yandex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\22.0.1106.241\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --verbose-logging. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. browser.exe is the Yandex's primary executable file and it takes about 1.37 MB (1436976 bytes) on disk.
Yandex is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.23 MB (5489224
bytes) on disk:
- browser.exe (1.37 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (148.38 KB)
- crash_service.exe (923.30 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.24 MB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Yandex version 22.0.1106.241
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Yandex:
...click to view all...
Yandex is an application offered by YANDEX LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Yandex from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yandex or simply click the Search field and type in "Yandex". If it is installed on your PC the Yandex application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Yandex in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Yandex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yandex.
8. After removing Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yandex that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yandex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yandex by YANDEX LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Yandex by YANDEX LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yandex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 03:41:55.697