Yandex is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Yandex from your PCYANDEX LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on YANDEX LLC. Usually the Yandex program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\35.0.1916.15705\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yandex. The application's main executable file is named browser.exe and occupies 1.39 MB (1454384 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Yandex. They take about 7.57 MB (7935784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (1.39 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (148.38 KB)
- api_check.exe (235.80 KB)
- crash_service.exe (425.80 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.78 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.90 MB)
- show-dlg.exe (380.81 KB)
- yupdate-exec.exe (481.31 KB)
- setup.exe (887.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 35.0.1916.15705
of Yandex. You can find here a few links to other Yandex versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Yandex.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Yandex:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#static.video.yandex.net
- C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\plugscan\data\1954.yandex.rul
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\HHOL9BWF\browser.yandex.xml
Yandex is a program offered by YANDEX LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Yandex with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yandex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yandex". If it is installed on your PC the Yandex application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Yandex in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Yandex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yandex.
8. After uninstalling Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yandex that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yandex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yandex by YANDEX LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Yandex by YANDEX LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yandex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-28 11:24:36.867