Yandex Browser is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Yandex Browser from your PCYANDEX
. Go over here
where you can find out more on YANDEX. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\22.214.171.1249\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yandex Browser. The program's main executable file occupies 2.43 MB (2552824 bytes) on disk and is titled browser.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Yandex Browser. They occupy about 27.62 MB (28957584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (2.43 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (147.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.90 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (485.49 KB)
- searchband.exe (17.15 MB)
- service_update.exe (1.13 MB)
- show-dlg.exe (384.79 KB)
- yupdate-exec.exe (489.29 KB)
- setup.exe (2.53 MB)
This web page is about Yandex Browser version 126.96.36.1999
only. Click on the links below for other Yandex Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Yandex Browser is an application released by the software company YANDEX. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Yandex Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Yandex Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Yandex Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yandex Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Yandex Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Yandex Browser in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Yandex Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yandex Browser.
8. After removing Yandex Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yandex Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yandex Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yandex Browser by YANDEX from your computer, nor are we saying that Yandex Browser by YANDEX is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yandex Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 04:55:35.693