Yandex Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Yandex Browser from your computerYANDEX
. You can find out more on YANDEX or check for application updates here
. Yandex Browser is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Yandex Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\126.96.36.1998\Installer\setup.exe. Yandex Browser's primary file takes around 2.37 MB (2484728 bytes) and is called browser.exe.
Yandex Browser contains of the executables below. They take 24.93 MB (26143640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (2.37 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (147.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.06 MB)
- searchband.exe (15.70 MB)
- service_update.exe (1.02 MB)
- show-dlg.exe (384.79 KB)
- yupdate-exec.exe (489.29 KB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
The current web page applies to Yandex Browser version 188.8.131.528
alone. Click on the links below for other Yandex Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Yandex Browser is an application offered by YANDEX. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Yandex Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Yandex Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Yandex Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yandex Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Yandex Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Yandex Browser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Yandex Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Yandex Browser.
8. After removing Yandex Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Yandex Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yandex Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Yandex Browser by YANDEX from your PC, nor are we saying that Yandex Browser by YANDEX is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yandex Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 15:43:01.177