XnView is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall XnView from your computerPierre Gougelet
. Go over here
for more info on Pierre Gougelet. You can see more info related to XnView at http://www.xnview.com/en/index.html
. XnView is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\XnView folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing XnView is "C:\Program Files\XnView\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.70 MB (4927488 bytes) on disk and is called xnview.exe.
The executables below are part of XnView. They occupy about 9.12 MB (9560587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (1.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (248.73 KB)
- xnview.exe (4.70 MB)
- XnViewMediaDetector.exe (1.15 MB)
- pngout.exe (38.00 KB)
- CS_Manager.exe (849.72 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (196.00 KB)
This data is about XnView version 1.99.6
only. You can find below a few links to other XnView versions:
XnView is an application by Pierre Gougelet. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase XnView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XnView from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XnView or simply click the Search field and type in "XnView". If it exists on your system the XnView application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XnView in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XnView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView:
- The software company is: http://www.xnview.com/en/index.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\XnView\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XnView.
8. After removing XnView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XnView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XnView by Pierre Gougelet from your computer, nor are we saying that XnView by Pierre Gougelet is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XnView supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:56:41.990