You can find on this page details on how to remove XnView for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall XnView from your systemPierre Gougelet
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Pierre Gougelet. You can see more info on XnView at http://www.xnview.com/en/index.html
. XnView is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove XnView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. XnView's main file takes around 4.77 MB (5005296 bytes) and its name is xnview.exe.
XnView contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.26 MB (9705796
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (1.85 MB)
- uninstall.exe (298.57 KB)
- xnview.exe (4.77 MB)
- XnViewMediaDetector.exe (1.15 MB)
- pngout.exe (38.00 KB)
- CS_Manager.exe (849.72 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04
of XnView. You can find here a few links to other XnView versions:
XnView is a program offered by Pierre Gougelet. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall XnView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove XnView from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XnView or simply click the Search field and type in "XnView". If it is installed on your PC the XnView program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click XnView in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about XnView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView:
- The software company is: http://www.xnview.com/en/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnView\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XnView.
8. After removing XnView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XnView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XnView by Pierre Gougelet from your computer, we are not saying that XnView by Pierre Gougelet is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XnView in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 18:12:24.537