Xerox WorkCentre 3215
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 3215 from your computerXerox Corporation
. More information about Xerox Corporation can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox WorkCentre 3215\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Xerox WorkCentre 3215 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox WorkCentre 3215\Setup\Setup.exe. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.64 MB (1720320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Xerox WorkCentre 3215. They occupy about 6.48 MB (6794240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (284.00 KB)
- SSndii.exe (480.00 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (64.00 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (312.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (892.00 KB)
- wiainst.exe (116.00 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (143.00 KB)
This info is about Xerox WorkCentre 3215 version 1.045102017
only. You can find below a few links to other Xerox WorkCentre 3215 versions:
...click to view all...
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 is a program offered by Xerox Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 3215 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Xerox WorkCentre 3215 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xerox WorkCentre 3215 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xerox WorkCentre 3215". If it is installed on your PC the Xerox WorkCentre 3215 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Xerox WorkCentre 3215 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Xerox WorkCentre 3215, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xerox WorkCentre 3215.
8. After removing Xerox WorkCentre 3215, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xerox WorkCentre 3215 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xerox WorkCentre 3215 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 3215 by Xerox Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Xerox WorkCentre 3215 by Xerox Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 3215 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 21:35:50.530