Xerox WorkCentre 3215
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 3215 from your systemXerox Corporation
. Further information on Xerox Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox WorkCentre 3215\Setup directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xerox\Xerox WorkCentre 3215\Setup\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Xerox WorkCentre 3215. setup.exe is the Xerox WorkCentre 3215's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.64 MB (1720320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Xerox WorkCentre 3215. They take 6.48 MB (6794240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (284.00 KB)
- SSndii.exe (480.00 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (64.00 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (312.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (892.00 KB)
- wiainst.exe (116.00 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (143.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0120.5.2014
of Xerox WorkCentre 3215. You can find here a few links to other Xerox WorkCentre 3215 releases:
...click to view all...
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 is a program offered by Xerox Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Xerox WorkCentre 3215 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Xerox WorkCentre 3215 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xerox WorkCentre 3215 or simply click the Search field and type in "Xerox WorkCentre 3215". If it is installed on your PC the Xerox WorkCentre 3215 program will be found automatically. When you click Xerox WorkCentre 3215 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xerox WorkCentre 3215, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 3215.
8. After removing Xerox WorkCentre 3215, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xerox WorkCentre 3215 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xerox WorkCentre 3215 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 3215 by Xerox Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Xerox WorkCentre 3215 by Xerox Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 3215 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 07:17:00.377