You can find below details on how to uninstall XLQ for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XLQ from your systemQMatix
. Further information on QMatix can be found here
. Please follow http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ.htm
if you want to read more on XLQ on QMatix's page. XLQ is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QMatix\xlq folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove XLQ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QMatix\xlq\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.82 MB (5050976 bytes) on disk and is called XLQEng1.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with XLQ. They take about 8.29 MB (8690617
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1403.exe (905.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.56 KB)
- xlq2Bridge.exe (642.59 KB)
- xlqCom.exe (205.09 KB)
- xlqCompanion.exe (1.07 MB)
- XLQEng1.exe (4.82 MB)
This web page is about XLQ version 5.61
alone. You can find here a few links to other XLQ versions:
...click to view all...
XLQ is a program marketed by QMatix. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall XLQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase XLQ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XLQ or simply click the Search feature and type in "XLQ". The XLQ program will be found very quickly. After you click XLQ in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding XLQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XLQ:
- The publisher is: http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QMatix\xlq\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XLQ.
8. After uninstalling XLQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XLQ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XLQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XLQ by QMatix from your computer, nor are we saying that XLQ by QMatix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XLQ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-07 14:01:59.000