This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall XLQ for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall XLQ from your systemQMatix
. More information on QMatix can be found here
. More information about the app XLQ can be found at http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ.htm
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QMatix\xlq directory (same installation drive as Windows). XLQ's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QMatix\xlq\unins000.exe. XLQEng1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.53 MB (3702240 bytes) on disk.
XLQ contains of the executables below. They take 6.92 MB (7252502
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1401.exe (945.50 KB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (927.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.12 KB)
- xlqCom.exe (132.47 KB)
- xlqCompanion.exe (759.47 KB)
- XLQEng1.exe (3.53 MB)
The current page applies to XLQ version 5.0
only. For more XLQ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
XLQ is a program released by QMatix. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove XLQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XLQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XLQ or simply click the Search field and type in "XLQ". If it exists on your system the XLQ app will be found automatically. After you select XLQ in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding XLQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XLQ:
- The publisher is: http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QMatix\xlq\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XLQ.
8. After removing XLQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XLQ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XLQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XLQ by QMatix from your computer, we are not saying that XLQ by QMatix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XLQ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-04 21:08:21.283