This info is about X-VPN for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall X-VPN from your systemFree Connected Limited
. More data about Free Connected Limited can be found here
. X-VPN is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-VPN folder, regulated by the user's decision. X-VPN's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\X-VPN\Uninstall X-VPN.exe. The program's main executable file is titled X-VPN.exe and occupies 15.01 MB (15742440 bytes).
X-VPN installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.32 MB (20257232
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall X-VPN.exe (4.31 MB)
- X-VPN.exe (15.01 MB)
The current page applies to X-VPN version 45.0
only. For more X-VPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
X-VPN is a program marketed by Free Connected Limited. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase X-VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall X-VPN from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate X-VPN or simply click the Search field and type in "X-VPN". If it is installed on your PC the X-VPN app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click X-VPN in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about X-VPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove X-VPN.
8. After removing X-VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of X-VPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing X-VPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove X-VPN by Free Connected Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that X-VPN by Free Connected Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove X-VPN supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 18:05:10.237