A guide to uninstall Word Manager from your system
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Word Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Vitware.cz
. Open here
where you can find out more on Vitware.cz. Word Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vitware\Word Manager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Word Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vitware\Word Manager\uninstall.exe. Word Manager.exe is the Word Manager's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.30 MB (4505600 bytes) on disk.
Word Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.38 MB (4592541
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (84.90 KB)
- Word Manager.exe (4.30 MB)
This web page is about Word Manager version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Word Manager versions please click below:
A way to uninstall Word Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Word Manager is an application offered by the software company Vitware.cz. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Word Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Word Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Word Manager". If it exists on your system the Word Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Word Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Word Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Word Manager.
8. After uninstalling Word Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Word Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Word Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Word Manager:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Word Manager by Vitware.cz from your computer, nor are we saying that Word Manager by Vitware.cz is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Word Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2020-06-05 17:27:29.920