Word Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Word Manager from your systemVitware.cz
. More data about Vitware.cz can be found here
. Usually the Word Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Vitware\Word Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Vitware\Word Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Word Manager. Word Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.31 MB (4521984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Word Manager. They take about 4.40 MB (4609513
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (85.48 KB)
- Word Manager.exe (4.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Word Manager version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Word Manager releases:
Word Manager is an application offered by Vitware.cz. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Word Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Word Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Word Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Word Manager". The Word Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Word Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Word Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Word Manager.
8. After removing Word Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Word Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Word Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Word Manager by Vitware.cz from your PC, we are not saying that Word Manager by Vitware.cz is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Word Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 10:15:32.023