Wooden Seal is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wooden Seal from your systemWooden Seal
. Further information on Wooden Seal can be found here
. Please open http://woodenseal.com/support
if you want to read more on Wooden Seal on Wooden Seal's website. Wooden Seal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Wooden Seal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WoodenSealUninstall.exe is the Wooden Seal's primary executable file and it occupies circa 244.14 KB (250000 bytes) on disk.
Wooden Seal is composed of the following executables which occupy 244.14 KB (250000
bytes) on disk:
- WoodenSealUninstall.exe (244.14 KB)
This info is about Wooden Seal version 2015.11.08.015936
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Wooden Seal:
...click to view all...
Wooden Seal is an application by the software company Wooden Seal. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Wooden Seal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wooden Seal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wooden Seal or simply click the Search field and type in "Wooden Seal". If it exists on your system the Wooden Seal program will be found very quickly. When you click Wooden Seal in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wooden Seal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wooden Seal:
- The web site of the application is: http://woodenseal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wooden Seal.
8. After removing Wooden Seal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wooden Seal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wooden Seal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal from your PC, nor are we saying that Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wooden Seal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 23:25:45.763