Wooden Seal is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Wooden Seal from your PCWooden Seal
. You can read more on Wooden Seal or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Wooden Seal at http://woodenseal.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wooden Seal. Wooden Seal's main file takes about 633.23 KB (648432 bytes) and is called utilWoodenSeal.exe.
Wooden Seal is comprised of the following executables which take 2.66 MB (2786400
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- utilWoodenSeal.exe (633.23 KB)
- WoodenSealUninstall.exe (244.19 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WoodenSeal.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WoodenSeal.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WoodenSeal.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- WoodenSeal.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Wooden Seal version 2015.10.31.200358
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wooden Seal:
...click to view all...
Wooden Seal is a program released by Wooden Seal. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Wooden Seal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wooden Seal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wooden Seal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wooden Seal". If it is installed on your PC the Wooden Seal app will be found automatically. When you select Wooden Seal in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wooden Seal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wooden Seal:
- The web site of the program is: http://woodenseal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wooden Seal.
8. After uninstalling Wooden Seal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wooden Seal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wooden Seal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal from your computer, nor are we saying that Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wooden Seal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-31 23:58:42.030