You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wooden Seal for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wooden Seal from your computerWooden Seal
. More data about Wooden Seal can be seen here
. More details about the app Wooden Seal can be seen at http://woodenseal.com/support
. Wooden Seal is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Wooden Seal is C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe. utilWoodenSeal.exe is the Wooden Seal's primary executable file and it takes close to 405.23 KB (414960 bytes) on disk.
Wooden Seal contains of the executables below. They take 2.14 MB (2247600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWoodenSeal.exe (405.23 KB)
- WoodenSealUninstall.exe (243.02 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WoodenSeal.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WoodenSeal.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WoodenSeal.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- WoodenSeal.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about Wooden Seal version 2015.04.24.074937
alone. Click on the links below for other Wooden Seal versions:
...click to view all...
Wooden Seal is a program marketed by Wooden Seal. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Wooden Seal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wooden Seal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wooden Seal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wooden Seal". If it is installed on your PC the Wooden Seal program will be found very quickly. After you click Wooden Seal in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wooden Seal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wooden Seal:
- The software company is: http://woodenseal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wooden Seal.
8. After uninstalling Wooden Seal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wooden Seal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wooden Seal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal from your computer, we are not saying that Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wooden Seal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:46:05.770