This web page is about Wooden Seal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Wooden Seal from your PCWooden Seal
. Additional info about Wooden Seal can be read here
. Detailed information about Wooden Seal can be seen at http://woodenseal.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Wooden Seal's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe. utilWoodenSeal.exe is the Wooden Seal's main executable file and it occupies around 450.73 KB (461552 bytes) on disk.
Wooden Seal is comprised of the following executables which take 1.12 MB (1172056
bytes) on disk:
- utilWoodenSeal.exe (450.73 KB)
- WoodenSealUninstall.exe (243.12 KB)
This info is about Wooden Seal version 2015.07.24.223046
only. You can find below a few links to other Wooden Seal releases:
...click to view all...
Wooden Seal is an application marketed by Wooden Seal. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Wooden Seal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wooden Seal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wooden Seal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wooden Seal". If it is installed on your PC the Wooden Seal application will be found very quickly. When you select Wooden Seal in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wooden Seal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wooden Seal:
- The software company is: http://woodenseal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wooden Seal.
8. After uninstalling Wooden Seal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wooden Seal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wooden Seal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal from your computer, nor are we saying that Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wooden Seal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 23:43:41.963