This web page is about Wooden Seal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wooden Seal from your systemWooden Seal
. You can read more on Wooden Seal or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Wooden Seal can be seen at http://woodenseal.com/support
. Usually the Wooden Seal program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Wooden Seal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. utilWoodenSeal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 635.73 KB (650992 bytes) on disk.
Wooden Seal contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.99 MB (2088080
bytes) on disk.
- utilWoodenSeal.exe (635.73 KB)
- WoodenSealUninstall.exe (244.17 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.06.220034
of Wooden Seal. You can find below info on other releases of Wooden Seal:
...click to view all...
Wooden Seal is a program released by Wooden Seal. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Wooden Seal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wooden Seal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wooden Seal or simply click the Search field and type in "Wooden Seal". If it is installed on your PC the Wooden Seal app will be found very quickly. When you click Wooden Seal in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wooden Seal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wooden Seal:
- The software company is: http://woodenseal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wooden Seal.
8. After removing Wooden Seal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wooden Seal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wooden Seal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal from your PC, nor are we saying that Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wooden Seal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 13:57:41.700