Wonderland Online is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wonderland Online from your systemIGG,Inc.
. More information on IGG,Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://wl.igg.com
to get more facts about Wonderland Online on IGG,Inc.'s website. Wonderland Online is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderland Online folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Wonderland Online by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderland Online\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Main.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.99 MB (2091008 bytes) on disk.
Wonderland Online contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.61 MB (9028973
bytes) on disk.
- aLogin.exe (5.94 MB)
- Main.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.6
of Wonderland Online. You can find here a few links to other Wonderland Online versions:
...click to view all...
Wonderland Online is an application released by the software company IGG,Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Wonderland Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wonderland Online from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wonderland Online or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wonderland Online". If it exists on your system the Wonderland Online app will be found very quickly. After you click Wonderland Online in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wonderland Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wonderland Online:
- The publisher is: http://wl.igg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderland Online\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wonderland Online.
8. After removing Wonderland Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wonderland Online which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wonderland Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wonderland Online by IGG,Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wonderland Online by IGG,Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wonderland Online supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-08 14:55:06.860