This info is about Wonderland Online for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wonderland Online from your computerIGG,Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on IGG,Inc.. Click on http://wl.igg.com
to get more facts about Wonderland Online on IGG,Inc.'s website. Wonderland Online is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderland Online folder, regulated by the user's option. Wonderland Online's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderland Online\unins000.exe. Main.exe is the Wonderland Online's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.99 MB (2091008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wonderland Online. They take an average of 8.65 MB (9071469
bytes) on disk.
- aLogin.exe (5.95 MB)
- Main.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.86 KB)
- itemdat.exe (29.50 KB)
The current page applies to Wonderland Online version 6.1.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wonderland Online releases:
...click to view all...
Wonderland Online is a program marketed by the software company IGG,Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Wonderland Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wonderland Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wonderland Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wonderland Online". If it is installed on your PC the Wonderland Online app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wonderland Online in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wonderland Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wonderland Online:
- The web site of the program is: http://wl.igg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderland Online\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wonderland Online.
8. After uninstalling Wonderland Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wonderland Online that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wonderland Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wonderland Online by IGG,Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wonderland Online by IGG,Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wonderland Online supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 19:57:04.527